The importance of user experience is more emphasized than ever. As a result, we have embarked on new way of displaying data to our power users.
In this page
Identify our Users as Power Users
This is the beginning of improving the user experience. Our users expect to receive a flawless digital customer experience.
- They're "regulars"–repeat users.
- They're vocal and share insights and feedback regularly.
- They're influential.
Time is Money
We need to display data on the page that is important and useful to our users. AAll this is made possible through dashboard UI design.
A Powerful Opportunity
We have an opportunity to influence user behavior and boost retention rates.
The dashboard will provide the user a global overview, with access to the most important data, functions and controls. In reality, a dashboard often becomes a sort of homepage, especially for power users.
- Provides a high–level overview of the product.
- The dashboard will save a users time.
- Helps the user be more efficient.
Dashboards are made of cards. Depending on the type of dashboard, each card might contain profile info, notifications, quick links or a navigation element, key data, graphs and data tables. We will use the correct type of card for each component.
- A single page will show 5 to 6 cards
- Cards will be a pathway to data, functions and controls.
- Ellipses navigation will display at the top right corner of each card.